Redsea reefer 170

Item Price
400.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Hazenight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
135
Reaction score
170
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Red Sea reefer 170. The tank is about 5 years old. There are scratches on the glass. The seams are in great condition. 8CC8A022-ED13-4D0F-9749-BC7BE54EED42.jpeg F03A6F85-E6C4-4FE4-BE82-E184BEBF9752.jpeg EA1696A8-FCB0-4E83-85CE-69FEABC50C0D.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new