Redsea reefled mounting arms

  • Thread starter Thread starter lclfox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lclfox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
30
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two reefled mounting arms that I have recently taken down. I used the with AIs and reefled 160s. ($25 per mount)
 
can you send me a picture so that I can see if these viparspectras will mount.. if they will then I will buy them from you.

thanks
 
can you send me a picture so that I can see if these viparspectras will mount.. if they will then I will buy them from you.

thanks
I will provide later today once I am back home
 
E3A1C713-B0BC-42DC-B60F-273349134D6D.jpeg
F1D3D980-10BF-4A40-BFFE-76FBCD58D178.jpeg
BE0A6A5B-1F7C-4752-8E25-4F78A6233D48.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new