RedSea Reefmat 500

Item Price
295
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dr. D

Inactive Account
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,124
Location
Elsewhere
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm getting out of the hobby due to increased travel, and I'm selling all of my equipment. Offered here is a Reefmat 500 in good condition, in original box with all parts. (NOTE: US shipping only. I used to avoid new members completely, but now I will read their post histories and decide whether they seem legit before dealing with them.)

These sell for $399.99 +tax new
Asking $299 $270 shipped. NEW: Including 2 new fleece rolls ($40 retail)!

IMG_0869.JPEG


I prefer Venmo (with buyer protection) but will accept PayPal. I've been selling on eBay since 1999 and have always had a 100% rating.​

 
Last edited:
NOW $270 shipped including 2 new fleece rolls ($40 retail)!
 
***UPDATE: WILL CONSIDER NEW MEMBERS BASED ON THEIR POST HISTORY***
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new