• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Redsea S-1000

Item Price
3000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
2,104
Reaction score
607
Location
Celina,TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tank is 2yrs old.Comes with tank,stand,sump

Will give live sand and dry rock for free on tank purchase.

Pick up in 08820,Edison

Asking 3000$ obo
 
Great tank. Perfect dimensions for a mid/large tank ( I have the G2).GLWS!
 
Here you go
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2134.jpeg
    IMG_2134.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new