Tank for sale

Item Price
$2,500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Dutch_Roots

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
100
Reaction score
159
Location
anaheim, c a
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For Sale: Red Sea Reefer S-850 G2 – Complete Aquarium System.

Purchased new in March 2023, this system has been well cared for and is in great condition. This is a eurobraced tank with full extruded aluminum stand. No known failures on this tank from Redsea.

Specifications:
  • 180-gallon display
  • 225 gallons total system volume (including sump)
  • Dimensions: 71” L × 26.75” W × 25.6” H

Includes:
  • Red Sea Reefer S-850 G2 display tank
  • Original Red Sea cabinet w/ aluminum stand
  • Factory plumbing


Located in Anaheim Hills, CA. Buyer is responsible for moving and transporting the aquarium. Please bring adequate help, as the system is large and heavy.

Price: $2,500.00


IMG_6701.jpeg
IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new