- Joined
- Jan 17, 2022
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Fowlerville
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Everything was perfect
...until it wasn't!!!! My latest reef was going well. But then I thought I saw a fish scratch!!! Naw...just my imagination.... eventually ich broke out. Hospital tanks now for 90 days. Everything is still looking decent. Lost only one fish... juvenile brown tang. So now only three problems plaguing... flatworms, Weeping Willow Leather closed for weeks and bubble anemone doesn't look gook.
...until it wasn't!!!! My latest reef was going well. But then I thought I saw a fish scratch!!! Naw...just my imagination.... eventually ich broke out. Hospital tanks now for 90 days. Everything is still looking decent. Lost only one fish... juvenile brown tang. So now only three problems plaguing... flatworms, Weeping Willow Leather closed for weeks and bubble anemone doesn't look gook.