Reef 2 Reef new member

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex Ruckl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alex Ruckl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Location
Wetumpka-Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Alex,I'm original from Brazil,I'm just move from Sarasota to Montgomery-Al area and I'm very excite in be a part this group.
The tanks I have is a 260 gal (predator saltwater tank),3 Oceanic Biocube 29,14 and 8 gal(reef).AH .Sorry about my English ..
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5194.jpg
    DSCN5194.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN5196.jpg
    DSCN5196.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN5217.jpg
    DSCN5217.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN0614.jpg
    DSCN0614.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN0606.jpg
    DSCN0606.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 141
Welcome! Post often. Great tanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thanks and I'm sorry for the pictures,for some reason I can't make pictures when my blue leds is on....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new