OP
Reef A Palooza California

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-16_1.jpg

Since 1991, Two Little Fishies, Inc.has been promoting the reef aquarium hobby with its introductory video and books. Since its small beginning, Two Little Fishies has grown to become a manufacturer of the highest quality products for aquariums, with international distribution in the pet, aquaculture, and water garden industries. Come and meet Julian Sprung at Reef-A-Palooza. #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia #rap #fragswap #california@mdbannister #twolittlefishies #juliansprung

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-17_1.jpg

Reef Nutrition (Booth #602) is our Gold Sponsor. Reed Mariculture is the world's largest producer of marine microalgae concentrates. They supply algal feeds and zooplankton to universities, marine ornamental growers, and over 500 fish, shrimp, and shellfish hatcheries in 80+ countries around the world. Their Reef Nutrition line of liquid foods, especially live Tigger-Pods are a favorite of hobbyists everywhere. #reefnutrition #reedmariculture #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia#rap #fragswap #california @mdbannister

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8255c89019b330fdfbcd0f57a4a18ea1.jpg

Yes, via Reef A Plooza. Oh well..

Overall im excited to spend the weekend in Cali! [emoji226][emoji223][emoji266]
I apologize for the inconvenience. The hotel has fixed the link and you should be able to book now. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-18.jpg

Since 1982, Ocean Nutrition™ (Booth #713) has been dedicated to providing the highest quality frozen foods and formulated diets to aquarium hobbyists and professional aquarists worldwide - Preserving Life and Beauty Through Nutrition! They have developed a passion for aquatic pets. They produce foods that are easy to use for the hobbyist and that are likewise ideal for both the health and beauty of fish and invertebrates. #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia #rap #fragswap#california @mdbannister #oceannutrition @oceannutrition @mdbannister

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great speakers, amazing vendors both dry, and live goods, awesome location, freebies from Vertex -- This years show is building up to be stellar.
Man we have worked so hard on this show. Not to mention the raffle will be awesome as well. Especially with the inclusion of the Mega Raffle where you can win a Sweet new @Red Sea Reefer series tank!

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-23.jpg

Unique corals (booth #214) is owned by Joseph Caparatta. He has been in the marine aquarium hobby and industry for over two decades. He's written, lectured, and traveled extensively in support of the hobby and industry. Unique Corals follows the philosophy of offering conscientiously handled, sustainably-sourced, and responsibly cared-for marine life to the aquarium hobby, backed up by customer service that's beyond anything you've experienced in the aquarium industry. #reefapalooza #uniquecorals@uniquecorals #fragswap #rap #reefapaloozacalifornia

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VW reefs brings the fire when it comes to Zoas. Lots of people have nice zoas at the show, no doubt, but VW rolls up with a huge variety of quality zoas.

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the best way to bring corals home on the plane AND will vendors typically hold Saturday purchases for Sunday afternoon pickup?

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the best way to bring corals home on the plane AND will vendors typically hold Saturday purchases for Sunday afternoon pickup?

Good questions, I hope you find some solid answers -- All i can say is styrofoam boxes for coral. Double walled if you can. GREAT insulator. Additionally, if you get those little clear party cups, cut an x into the bottom and stick the frag plug through it, then your coral will be "in" a container, safe from rolling around.

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good questions, I hope you find some solid answers -- All i can say is styrofoam boxes for coral. Double walled if you can. GREAT insulator. Additionally, if you get those little clear party cups, cut an x into the bottom and stick the frag plug through it, then your coral will be "in" a container, safe from rolling around.
That's a great idea. I just received an order from @FraghouseCorals that was packed that way and it was awesome!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back