Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2018 Speaker Line Up

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speakers_2018_RAP_Orlando.png

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando is proud to announce our amazing speaker line up for both Saturday & Sunday. Purchase your tickets ahead ahead of time with a credit card by visiting www.reefapaloozashow.net/Fl Please note: No credit card ticket sales at the show(cash only ticket sales) #reefapalooza #reefapaloozaorlando

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack_2018_RAP_Orlando.png

Jack Kent will start off the 1st talk Saturday @ 12:30 P.M. Jack is an avid aquarium hobbyist with over 30 years of fishkeeping experience. He is the founder of Kent Marine, Inc., Continuum Aquatics, and owner of Brightwell Aquatics. Jack is also a degreed engineer with studies in nuclear, chemical and electrical engineering. He also has years of experience in computer control of industrial chemical processes.
Jack started his first aquarium products company, Kent Marine, Inc. in 1989 to manufacture technologically advanced supplements for high end marine reef aquariums. Jack is responsible for the initial invention of or development of many of the supplements available today for high technology aquariums all over the world and has invented or introduced many highly innovative products. #reefapaloozaorlando #reefapalooza

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike_2018_RAP_Orlando.png

Michael Paletta has been keeping marine tanks since 1980 and reef tanks since the mid 1980’s. During the past 30 years he has written over 250 articles on marine fish and invertebrates in both the US and Europe. He will be sharing his knowledge with all of us on Saturday at 2:30 P.M. Currently Michael has 300, 120, 90, 75, and 26- gallon reef tanks of various types set up in his home. He has helped in the set-up of over 200 tanks throughout the U.S, including several tanks over 4,000 gallons in capacity. #reefapaloozaorlando #reefapalooza

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 193 71.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back