Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2019 | Come Join Us for Our 6 Year Anniversary!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-banner-700x200-thisweekend-jpg.1026651

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2019
Come Join Us for Our 6 Year Anniversary!

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando takes place April 6 & 7, 2019 at our new venue, the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. This marks the 6th year anniversary of the show in Orlando, Florida.

Reef-A-Palooza is a two-day event with over 140 of the industry’s leading coral, fish, and dry goods vendors. The main purpose of the show is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that promotes education and product knowledge for everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced hobbyist. Participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers and retailers and small livestock sellers.

Broaden your reef knowledge. There will be educational speakers scheduled both Saturday and Sunday. The speaker line-up includes author and owner of Two Little Fishies, Julian Sprung, marine biologist and filmmaker Colin Foord of Coral Morphologic, aquatic innovator and author Dr. Timothy Hovanec of Dr. Tim’s Aquatics, and marine biologist/lead caretaker of the amazing SeaWorld Orlando reef tanks, Justin Zimmerman. Come out and learn something new.

Don’t miss the huge raffles on Saturday and Sunday, with over one hundred items to raffle off, there is something for everyone.

If traveling from out-of-town, come and stay at the show venue. The luxurious Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, the perfect destination location, is just minutes from SeaWorld, International Drive, Universal Studios, and the Disney theme parks. Make yourself at home in one of their spacious guest rooms, the largest in Orlando. Relax at the new Privai Wellness + Spa or sit poolside with a drink while the kids enjoy the afternoon splashing in the pool. There is plenty to do for everyone.

Bring the entire family to Orlando for a fun-filled weekend at Reef-A-Palooza!

rap-banner-300x250-thisweekend.jpg

Event Details

Saturday, April 6th 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Sunday, April 7th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

$20.00 admission per day, kids 10 and under are free.

Cash only at the door. Purchase tickets in advance through our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando.

Self-parking is $9.00 per vehicle.

Get in line early for our welcome bag full of freebies and samples. Available to the first 500 people with paid admission each day.

For more information on tickets, hotel, and the event, please visit our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando, or find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

corky1966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-banner-700x200-thisweekend-jpg.1026651

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2019
Come Join Us for Our 6 Year Anniversary!

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando takes place April 6 & 7, 2019 at our new venue, the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. This marks the 6th year anniversary of the show in Orlando, Florida.

Reef-A-Palooza is a two-day event with over 140 of the industry’s leading coral, fish, and dry goods vendors. The main purpose of the show is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that promotes education and product knowledge for everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced hobbyist. Participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers and retailers and small livestock sellers.

Broaden your reef knowledge. There will be educational speakers scheduled both Saturday and Sunday. The speaker line-up includes author and owner of Two Little Fishies, Julian Sprung, marine biologist and filmmaker Colin Foord of Coral Morphologic, aquatic innovator and author Dr. Timothy Hovanec of Dr. Tim’s Aquatics, and marine biologist/lead caretaker of the amazing SeaWorld Orlando reef tanks, Justin Zimmerman. Come out and learn something new.

Don’t miss the huge raffles on Saturday and Sunday, with over one hundred items to raffle off, there is something for everyone.

If traveling from out-of-town, come and stay at the show venue. The luxurious Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, the perfect destination location, is just minutes from SeaWorld, International Drive, Universal Studios, and the Disney theme parks. Make yourself at home in one of their spacious guest rooms, the largest in Orlando. Relax at the new Privai Wellness + Spa or sit poolside with a drink while the kids enjoy the afternoon splashing in the pool. There is plenty to do for everyone.

Bring the entire family to Orlando for a fun-filled weekend at Reef-A-Palooza!

rap-banner-300x250-thisweekend.jpg

Event Details

Saturday, April 6th 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Sunday, April 7th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

$20.00 admission per day, kids 10 and under are free.

Cash only at the door. Purchase tickets in advance through our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando.

Self-parking is $9.00 per vehicle.

Get in line early for our welcome bag full of freebies and samples. Available to the first 500 people with paid admission each day.

For more information on tickets, hotel, and the event, please visit our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando, or find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

Where going on vacation so we can go!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See you all there!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this weekend!

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, you should have a great time. I would suggest stopping by @WWC they are not that far away;)

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, I didn’t think about that. Thanks for the tip, definitely going to be visit wwc
I will be there sometime after 12 pm;)

Luvnreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reef family! Well I'd like to tell you a short story this morning..so I spent yesterday driving for over 4 hours to get to reefapalooza, we get there and as expected eyes light up our smiles seem endless and in general had an amazing day looking at everyone's amazing corals and products they were selling..well the day is coming to a close and the 3vent as well and I had been pondering this rainbow BTA that it had my eyes on many times! Qnd decided to take the plunge..here's where the story becomes bi polar! Lol so I am nurturing and keeping it and the other corals warm and cozy on our 4+ hour 4ide home and could not wait 5o acclimate it and give it a new home..welllllll..not thinking 2hat 5ime we would FINALLY get home and how exhausted wed he I 4un in the house..dip all the corals and started acclimating! Well I introduce the BTA 5o 7ts new home and as a BTA always does it wanted to move! I wound up so3nding all night sitting by the tank (yes dozing frequently) and moving corals around as this little guy decides where he wants to be..well at 5hia time its after 4 am I have remodeled the entire tank! And all corals moved around to keep them safe from the slimer as he doesn't seem to care if he is crawling right over a garf bonsai lol..moral of the story here is never buy a BTA if you will be driving for hours and late because it WILL make sure you spend some quality time making sure its happy and safe lol..I'll send pics once I'm sure he's where he will stay and all pretty again..happy reefing loved the show!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back