Reef-A-Palooza returns to California October 10 & 11!

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you buy tickets online?
We don't sell tickets online however since the tickets are only $15, you may purchase them right at the ticket booth. We also offer a earlybird option that will get you in 30 mins early on each day.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need reef equipment ,advise ,video tutorials, and live goods? Marine Depot has you covered. Visit them in Reefapalooza booth [HASHTAG]#200[/HASHTAG]
Marine Depot sells the best aquarium equipment, nutrition and supplements the world has to offer. Take your tank from ordinary to extraordinary today!
www.marinedepot.com

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it ever gonna come to Phoenix
Unfortunately California is as close as it gets. Show of this size need to have large populations of reefers to make it happen. Back in the shows early years a group from the local club there in Phoenix (FRAG was there name I think?) used to drive a motor home down to the show each year. The show has got so big now though I am not sure if their club is making the trek. I know that I have spoken with people from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Arizona, Las Vegas, Utah, and Texas nearly every year at the show so you might want to see if anyone local to you wants to carpool. We have even attracted people as far away as the Carribean and Canada. Sometimes it's just worth the trip for your passion.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Legendary Corals is coming all the way from the Bay Area to bring you corals that legends are made of! Come visit them in Reefapalooza booth [HASHTAG]#205[/HASHTAG]!
www.legendary-corals.com

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come visit Aqueon at Reefapalooza booth [HASHTAG]#207[/HASHTAG]!
Aqueon offers a full line of premium aquarium products designed and formulated by hobbyists to benefit the health and well being of aquatic life.
www.aqueonproducts.com/

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! Set up a 93 cube in December and have been taking it slow for a change. Glad to see you still at it!

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! Set up a 93 cube in December and have been taking it slow for a change. Glad to see you still at it!
Actually I'm behind you. Took tank down in 2013 and moved back to the OC. New tank arrives 10/10/15!

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I'm behind you. Took tank down in 2013 and moved back to the OC. New tank arrives 10/10/15!

Congrats on getting back in then! Hopefully we can catch up soon or at least see you at MACNA next year! I plan on coming out to SoCal in October , but it's a couple of weekends past this event. Have a great show!!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back