Reef-a-Palooza Who's going?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob's Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rob's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Messages
645
Reaction score
381
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heading to reef-a-palooza this Saturday at the OC fair. This will be my first time going to any reefing eventhe so I'm kinda excited! :)
 
It's a cool show, I plan to go one day this weekend, not sure which yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new