reef addict seek support group

its bad when you create rings around the rock near your corals base, creating "growth rings" so you can see how far the base has spread...SPS's are addictive, makes me think there could be something in watching grass grow, as long as it was colorful and cost more than I could afford.
 
So I'm not the only one who gets up to pee and grabs a flashlight to see if there's anything new running around in there....cool
 
i dont have a problem! i can quit anytime i want to! i just dont want to right now...i'm not ready.

I tried to quit once, I tried the gum and the patch. Nothing worked. However I think reefing helped me quit smoking.
 
For those of you who target feed at night, do you have moonlights or do you pretty much know exactly where everything is because you spend most of your time looking at it? I've found myself hopelessly addicted to Maxi Minis lately.
 
lol! we all know "denial" is the first stage of admitting you got an addiction!:cry: so to all those that deny it just accept it and go wih the flow...:tongue: im there wit ya on the late night feeding kray! lol:xd:! thanfully theres R2R to the rescue!:wink::wink:
 
Last edited:
when your feeding those lps in the middle of the night nothing wakes you up like a niger thats hungry as well ouch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new