Reef and Ocean Life T-Shirts

Aqua fire/medic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
140
Location
Swfl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad has been an artist for as long as I can remember. He’s painted large colorful landscapes with acrylic, worked on graphic design and photo editing, had a brief stint in film industry and has even illustrated a Spider Man comic. Recently he began penciling ocean life and I had mentioned it would look cool on T-shirts. Well being this is the best reefing community in the planet I thought I would get the opinion of people that would enjoy this the most. Would this community like/want more of this kind of thing? I’ll also post a link to his T-Shirt site where he has several other designs. He is also working on some reefscape/sps designs

E2CA98F9-42CA-4203-8593-5D44591EC0CD.jpeg 79E37627-07F1-4FDC-B569-E8068CFBE269.jpeg http://www.teepublic.com/user/alcantaraart
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new