Reef Aqaurium - Blowout - Selling Everything All Must Go

puffermike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 125G Reef Aquarium I am selling. I just don't have enough time for the hobby anymore. I've been doing it for 12 years. I am located near the pittsburgh area.

First that needs to go is the Live Stock!

15$ - Percula Clownfish 3"
20$ - Snowflake Clownfish - 3"
60$ - Bi Color Magnificent Foxface - 7"
60$ - Desjardini Tang - 8"
30$ - Yellow Tang - 5"
60$ - Hippo Tang - 9"
15$ - Yellow Watchman Goby - 5"
25$ - Very Large/Thick Green Mandarin Goby - 4"
25$ - Three Gorgonians All Roughly 10"+
25$ - Neon Green Toadstool
10$ - Neon Green Mushrooms

I have a ton of liverock in the tank and out of the tank. I have over 160lbs of it. Depending on how much you want we can work a deal out. I can't drop any liverock out of the main display until the livestock is sold though. I will be keeping this page updated to reflect any changes.
Now onto the tank and equipment!

Tank is 125G equipped with dual overflows that give it great circulation. I'm willing to sell for 450 and I'll throw in the stand for 500 altogether.

Sump is a 40G Acrylic - 80$, I'll throw in all the piping and Herbe Style over flow (Silent sump) options for 100$ all together.

I have three Reef Radiance LED - controllable by phone, auto dimming and programmable lights for 300$ all together. This covers the 6' span of the tank. I'll even throw in the mounting hardware and the painted black beam I used to hang them.

2 - Maxspect Gyre 150s - 350$ for both. They are in fine working condition and come with a ton of extra parts. That's 350$ for them. They'd cost you around 750$ together new with the silent mounting brackets and all the extra hardware I have with them.

Return Pump is a Mag suitable for this tank. I'd sell that for 50$

Large Eshopps PSK 200 Protein Skimmer - 100$

A Doser that can currently be set to dose 3 different things. I had it setup for Calc, Alk and Vodka. 60$ for it.

250GPD TP RODI Unit - Have a few extra filters and what not for this - 100$

I also have a few other random items including, nets, auto feeder, spare chemicals, salt ect... We can discuss pricing for those if you're interested. If you want the entire tank, I'll throw in all the extra for free.

This is over 6,000 dollars worth of livestock and equipment. If someone is willing to take the entire package I'd be willing to give them a very good deal on it.

OP
OP
puffermike

puffermike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sump_zpsmol1va0z.jpg

IMG_2833_zpsd7gamdgg.jpg

OP
OP
puffermike

puffermike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any corals you see in this picture that aren't listed in the original post are already sold.

OP
OP
puffermike

puffermike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the Livestock is currently sold out. I have Live Rock for sale still circulating in the tank. Also some dry rock. The wet rock we can work out a deal for about 3-4$ a pound. The dry rock I'll sell for 2$ a pound.

OP
OP
puffermike

puffermike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently trying to sell the Live Rock, Skimmer, Return Pump, Doser, and various other pieces of equipment. If no one takes the Live Rock in the tank by June 24th I'm pulling it out to dry and draining the tank. After June 24th the tank and stand will be for sale.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back