• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Aquarium selling everything :(

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am selling what is, my perfect little dream set up. I enjoy nano ish tanks. This has been the perfect SPS reef aquarium for me. I love it! But it brings me great sadness that I have to sell it, as I am finishing up college and I plan on moving out soon, as this hobby is way to expensive for me right now.

This aquarium is high tech and has ALL the bells and whistles. It pretty much maintains itself. Please bare with me as I try to list everything out this tank has. Before I get loads of comments asking for certians items, blah blah blah. I must sell livestock first, and cannot sell any of the essential pieces of equipment.

I designed the tank to be very emasculate and clean looking, very minimalistic with a lot of flow to prevent detritus build up. The stand has everything hidden in it, along with a fully decked out controller cabinet, with a workspace for testing on top. everything can be seamlessly hidden away.

Live stock:
1 slain tang
2 mated banggaii cardinals
1 clownfish
1 sixtine wrasse
15 snails
1 skunk cleaner shrimp

Corals: ( all sps, I am going off of memory here)
Asd rainbow mili
tri color
walk disney
garf bonsi
ora purple plasma
red monti
graft wwc monti
green monti
purple stylo
golden mili
forest fire digi
wwc 500 efflo
sunset monti
purple tip stag
birds of paradise
wwc heartbreaker
green mii
strawberry shortcake
I have a few more I can't remember...
all livestock i would let go for $750

Equipment:
Red Sea Reefer - $750
Apex 2016 + eb8 - $350
Neptune Apex breakout box - $ 20
Neptune apex trident + 4 month supply - $650
3 Neptune DOS - $750
Ecotech radion g4 march 2019 - $315
Ecoteh radion g4 june 2019 - $335
Ecotech MP40 2017 - $ 250
ecootch MP40 dec 2019 - $300
Extra ectoech MP40 head - $50
Bubble magus 120 - $120
Neptune AFS - $50
Co2 Scrubber + 1 used bag and 1 brand new bag $ 75
return pump - $35
Sunset t5 bulb socket plus ati blue plus $50
4 gallons of esv 2 part brand new $100
hanna alk, cal, phosphate + extra brand new reagent - $100
BRS 4 stage value plus 75 + Dual sediment filter add on + Booster kit + di resin - $350
4 ICP tests $120 value - $90
Hanna salinity checker + 20 calibration fluids - $60
KZ line up - $50
Additives - $150
Tropic marine Pro salt - $20

This is just off of the top of my head, There is so much on this tank, and so much thought that went into it. But sadly I cannot keep this tank. I am by no means in any rush to sell. I t is easy to maintain and willing to wait, do not ask for me to put you on a list as right now I would love to sell either livestock first, or sell system as whole.

If you are willing to buy everything out right, I have listed everything that I would be willing to sell it for, if I were to sell it individually, which would get me $5770. If you buy everything together I will give you the trident for free, and the apex. Which would get you at $4770 for an updated, well taken care of sps dominated. Essentialy $1000 off if you buy everything.

For everyone looking at one piece or two. Livestock has to go first, and I am not taking names down for equipment yet, i have this posted a lot of forums and pages and can not keep track of who posted first. sorry.

IMG_7928.JPG IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0868.JPG IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1291.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_3301.JPG

VO3434

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the Neptune stuff... Trident, Apex and Dos. the full setup., thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blitheran

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dms are flooded with people saying put their name down for equipment. I am not doing that until livestock is GONE! You are welcome to say it, but I am not interested in keeping a giant list right now

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back