Reef Beat ATO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dami2205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dami2205

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef beat app was working fine until it didnt now I forgot the password for the RSATO NETWORK I try the customer support but I had send email God knows when they will get back to me.
The thing is when I try to open the App looks like I had no system added I could not add the ATO again.
Those any knows how to get around that??
 
My reef beat app was working fine until it didnt now I forgot the password for the RSATO NETWORK I try the customer support but I had send email God knows when they will get back to me.
The thing is when I try to open the App looks like I had no system added I could not add the ATO again.
Those any knows how to get around that??
Did try deleting the ATO?

The password is password.

I had a similar issue I had to delete then add it again
 
Got I just fix the issue thanks for the tip.
Thanks a lot!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new