• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Beauties, A positive thread!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TheStrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the second time I've purchased from Reef Beauties and I'm floored with how incredibly healthy their fish are. I placed an order over the weekend, and sunday evening. I sent an email not long after asking to add a couple of things to my order, hoping the email would be seen before they shipped my order. I got a response back after midnight on Sunday with a no problem and a link to pay the balance of the order update. Monday, my order ships, and today it arrives. The fish were lively in the bags while I floated them. I've had my lights off since I was acclimating corals as well, with just an overcast day and a window open, and my new fish are already on the prowl and fairly active inside the tank. A yellow wrasse that I had ordered just grabbed a piece of frozen food that I had fed and aggressively ripped a larger chunk apart. I've had experience with yellow wrasse in the past, as many others do where they'll dart under the sand for a few days or longer when they're introduced, but not this one. I can't say enough about their customer service or the health of their fish. If you're looking for an online vendor and searching through reviews of hit or miss places, I'd highly recommend skipping them and going with Reef Beauties if they have what you are looking for.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back