Reef Breeder's Deep Tank Series!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fixtures were specifically designed for tanks deeper than 26". For the Royal Blue LEDs, the newest cree XT-E 3 watt LEDs are used, and for the whites, the new cree XP-G 3 watt LEDs are used. These fixtures also have the regular blue, green, and red XP-Es of the Economy LED Fixtures, but unlike those fixtures, the deep tank series fixtures come with the high noon XML LEDs already added, and have optics on every LED to increase light penetration. Without the optics and high noon LEDs, sps could only be grown up to about 24" below the surface, but with the optics and high noon kit added, you can grow sps up to 36" below the surface! These fixtures come fully dimmable, and can be dimmed manually or with an Apex controller. The power supply is external just like the Economy LED Fixtures, and these fixtures have the same, sleek look while packing a much bigger punch. So far, prices are only available for the 18" version, these guys will be using inventronics drivers, so apex and manual dimming versions are the same price. For the 18" version, the price is $649 plus $14 for shipping.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back