Jun 24, 2020 #21 OP OP MichaelP121579 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 988 Reaction score 308 Location Tennessee What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Ahh.. ok its sealed in box
Jun 24, 2020 #22 Dannon Community Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2017 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The box is open but the light is still sealed in the plastic. I can’t even remember why I opened the box
The box is open but the light is still sealed in the plastic. I can’t even remember why I opened the box
Jun 24, 2020 #23 OP OP MichaelP121579 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 988 Reaction score 308 Location Tennessee What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Do u have a mount I canr find one
Jun 24, 2020 #24 Dannon Community Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2017 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No mount. What I did with the one I am using was I went to menards and bought a $25 tv mount and rigged it up to work with the light. Now I can move it and adjust it as well
No mount. What I did with the one I am using was I went to menards and bought a $25 tv mount and rigged it up to work with the light. Now I can move it and adjust it as well