Reef Breeders RP-M the same as Coral Box RN-1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it the same pump sold under 2 different names? Or is there actually a difference?

The RP-M is under our own brand. That way we can offer an extended warranty (18 months), along with better support and distribution. The problem we run into with a lot of the coralbox and jebao stuff is that other sellers on ebay/amazon offer them without any warranty, which tends to make the whole brand look bad, regardless of retailer. By carrying these under our name we can control who sells them on eBay/Amazon, and make sure that every one of our customers receives the excellent service we strive to offer. We will still be offering the coralbox version with a 12 month instead of an 18 month warranty for a slightly lower price.

OP
OP
ccurnick

ccurnick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After having my RP-M set up for a few days now, I must say that I am really impressed with it. Its cheap, dead silent, and moves a good amount of water. I am a very minimalistic person, and against my blackground you dont really notice it unless looking specifically for it. I'll definitely be buying more in the future.

bbleius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RP-M is under our own brand. That way we can offer an extended warranty (18 months), along with better support and distribution. The problem we run into with a lot of the coralbox and jebao stuff is that other sellers on ebay/amazon offer them without any warranty, which tends to make the whole brand look bad, regardless of retailer. By carrying these under our name we can control who sells them on eBay/Amazon, and make sure that every one of our customers receives the excellent service we strive to offer. We will still be offering the coralbox version with a 12 month instead of an 18 month warranty for a slightly lower price.

Can you run two rp-m as master slave with on Aqualink?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you run two rp-m as master slave with on Aqualink?

Hi,

They don't run in the configuration through the aqualink, you can set them to run on opposite schedules though, but it wouldn't be too effective for a pulse configuration.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back