Reef Casa 12 Mixed Reef

Shinji Ayanami

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
193
Reaction score
201
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After neglecting my tanks for about 6 months, my coral actually did better compared to when I was actively caring for them, corals doubled in size, colors are decent, and a frammer I accidentally crushed with a pair of pliers grew 2 new heads.


So after a needed cleaning and an aptasia purge ,back for nudis to handle once I get them, I've found that my water parameters are on the low end across the board. With a week of water changes to get back to baseline, I'll test every two days to get a read on my consumption, then start dosing ATO kalk and AFR.

Staying on top of that and consistency, we'll see where things land in a few months.

20260614_165111.jpg 20260614_165115.jpg
 
Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new