Reef Chasers is here!

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that escalated quickly! We've been busy building out an aqua-culture facility that has around 10,000 gallons of total capacity and we've been at it all year long. We're still in the throws of it but we are nearing completion. We would love for locals to come through and shop but keep in mind we are an aquaculture facility so it is by-appointment. You can either check out online and select 'in store pickup' or you can message us on facebook or here on R2R and to setup a date/time to stop by.

We deal strictly in livestock currently and that is our main focus, especially corals. We have a pretty huge selection and our fish selection is ramping up now that the fish systems are online. Check us out and give us a like/follow on Facebook, Instagram and also you can make an account online @ www.reefchasers.com. If you are in the greater Chattanooga or even Knoxville area we are located near by in Cleveland @ 7665 North Lee Hwy, 37312

DSC_4660.jpg

Last edited:

christa1421

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Reef Chasers. I placed an order back in November 2023 for a quarantined whitetail bristletooth tang. He arrived safely on time (which I was worried about the cold temps here in Indiana) healthy, and I had no troubles getting him to eat algae off the clip or frozen foods.

christa1421

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Reef Chasers. I placed an order back in November 2023 for a quarantined whitetail bristletooth tang. He arrived safely on time (which I was worried about the cold temps here in Indiana) healthy, and I had no troubles getting him to eat algae off the clip or frozen foods.

Attachments

• IMG_5590.jpeg
    IMG_5590.jpeg
    347.1 KB · Views: 19

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back