Reef Chemistry Puzzle #9

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
91,491
Reaction score
96,521
Location
Massachusetts, United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it is cobalt as well, humans need it through vitamin b12 and helps produce red blood cells.
 
And the answer is...

1. I am part of a vitamin humans need
2. I am an element in seawater
3. Rearranging my name, and leaving off a letter, can spell "bloat"

What am I"

Cobalt!

as some folks correctly identified!

Happy Reefing :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new