Reef Cleaners (Consistently Awesme)

Lilman446

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my 180gallon pack of cleaners today and ReefCleaners did not disappoint! 1st time ordering with Hohn and from now on for my cuc he will always have my business!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that it's warming up, it's about time for my yearly Reef Cleaners restock!

JS_racer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any recommendations on a clean up crew package ?? Do you go with tank size. Or smaller ?? Not sure I've had cleaners in the last 10 years, and for some reason was thinking I should add some.

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Cleaners is the only place I order CUC from. I have ordered a lot and never had an issue. I have tried a few other places and sometimes have a good experience other times not.

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure everyone has vastly different opinions on appropriate size of CUC but their packages look like a LOT of animals for each tank size.
Just personally, I'd go more like half of tank volume on their packages,,, and I'd go "no crabs", but that's just me.

Srfnhooker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from Reef Cleaners. Expecting my cuc from them tomorrow. I did go with a cuc recommended for a tank 20 less gallons than mine. I'll update when they arrive.

reefchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from Reef Cleaners. Expecting my cuc from them tomorrow. I did go with a cuc recommended for a tank 20 less gallons than mine. I'll update when they arrive.
I just order mine today. Can you provide an update on yours? Did you get overnight or just the standard shipping?

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was about to post a new thread but I’ll tag onto this one…

Has anyone filled out the form on their web page for a recommended cuc? I filled one out this weekend and haven’t seen an email yet. Just curious if it takes a while.
i have. worked great and John was quick to respond to see if any changes needed to be made, or to tailor it to what i needed in terms of CUC.

Srfnhooker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just order mine today. Can you provide an update on yours? Did you get overnight or just the standard shipping?
Sorry this is late. I tried to get the 1 day shipping for 10 bucks since I live in central florida but could not get the checkout to accept it. Always defaulted back to standard shipping. I received my order and had a few doa astrea snails and a few others (names escape me) but everything else is performing as intended. After few days my sand bed was starting to look better. It's been about 3 weeks or so and my sand looks better than it has in 6 months. Could be the tank maturing or the cuc is doing an awesome job or both. Tanks been running for 9 months.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back