Reef Club REVITALIZATION!

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys I am getting ready to fire up the club again and am looking for interested people to see if we can make it happen.
Let me know if you would be interested in being a part of it and also any ideas you think would be fun or a good idea for the club.

I would really love to have this back in full swing in time for the April 25th Frag Swap in Nashville. Would be a fun way to kick things off!

OP
OP
dzones

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What day of week do yall do meetings ?
In the past we did Saturday evenings and often we had food with them but we are wide open to change based on what the most people would like and be able to attend.

nanodoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am all in. Just tell me where and when. Restaurants are usually full during the weekends, judging from prior experience. A poll might be the most democratic way to decide.

OP
OP
dzones

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't done any official signing up yet but based on the emails, contact via facebook and people I talked with at the store on Saturday I am so far seeing 25ish
not bad at all!

OP
OP
dzones

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh hey Brent I mistakenly unfriended you from the club facebook. could you request again? I was on a major cleanse (removed over 1,500, most didn't even speak english) and you got caught in the shuffle.

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I will miss the meeting,got a black belt meeting and seminar in Memphis.It is from 9:00 till 4:00.But on a good note,I ordered my new tank today.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back