Reef Crystals Steep Price Hike

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Denny’s for lunch yesterday and all their menu items reflected the same cost increases. If the government keeps printing money I’m afraid that these prices are going to be with us from now on.

My coral and fish are going to end up homeless because of this.
mtv whatever GIF by The Hills

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I get low, I just go looking on the Internet, for the best prices. Walmart Reef Crystals Boxed, Delivery to my door or the store, is usually the best price. I stocked up on them when PetCo had buckets on sale, and shortly after PetSmart had it on sale too.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Amazon, Petco, Petsmart and Chewy's consistently have it on sale for like $25 a bucket. Recently I picked up 2 more, $20 off for new member and $20 for setting up a subscription.

I don't need to tell you what you need to do once you receive the order.

Stevorino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this as well ... I've been holding off moving to Tropic Marin because the price was sooo good, but now making the jump.

Shout out to Instant Ocean who has treated me and my fishies well for over a decade!

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this as well ... I've been holding off moving to Tropic Marin because the price was sooo good, but now making the jump.

Shout out to Instant Ocean who has treated me and my fishies well for over a decade!
Tropic Marin here is $150 (CAD) for the 200g bucket, but you get a free ICP test. IO, which I've been using, is around $100 all in for 200g....I am starting to consider a switch too. Right now I need to dose to bring my purple up, TM would start me much closer to my goal.

Stevorino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tropic Marin here is $150 (CAD) for the 200g bucket, but you get a free ICP test. IO, which I've been using, is around $100 all in for 200g....I am starting to consider a switch too. Right now I need to dose to bring my purple up, TM would start me much closer to my goal.
I hadn't seen the ICP test thing, is that in the US too?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back