Reef Destroyer

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
619
Reaction score
571
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the years we've seen many many things........but I know we haven't seen it all. What has been the most unexpected destroyer in your tank? Was it an Animal? Chemical?
 
urchin! I finally bought some beautiful atomic broccoli. Before i get a chance to fully appreciate their beauty, my tuxedo urchin eat them all in two days after spotting them lol 🥲
 
Digi montipora. If left unchecked, not trimmed, it will overtake everything.
If you have a tank full of montipora the, men, monty eating Nudibranch, will destroy them all if left unchecked.
Current digi I trim every few weeks now that the thing is big.
Big bubblegum digi in my ext 170.
20260525_134047.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new