Reef Empire A+ all the way!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coraldiva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coraldiva

LED
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
429
Reaction score
14
Location
CA
I purchased a few beautiful corals (tatsu, laser beam, sickness chalice + reef empire's acan aka flame thrower acan hehe!) from Reef Empire the past couple weeks. The frags are colorful, HEALED and extremely healthy!! Friendly people with outstanding service. Don't hesitate to buy from them! Thanks guys! :haha:
 
I will agree 100% with that positive experience. The corals I received were awesome and the service is top notch.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new