• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Equipment for sale. Throw me an offer!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_0724.jpeg
IMG_0723.jpeg
IMG_0722.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0715.jpeg
Have some equipment and Triton balling additives for sale. Reasonable offers please.

Triton Core 7 base elements in 5 liter jugs. This is for reef tanks with elements to flourish refugiums. 4 jugs per package. One set is brand new in boxes, other set as shown in picture about 3/4 left. Paid $219 per set from Premium Aquatics. Have receipt for proof of purchase.

Geos Reef Kalkwasser reactor. In brand new condition and worked phenomenally! I shrunk my reef setup and new stand has no room for it. Paid $400, throw me an offer!

2 Hanna testers. One dkh $65 new and one Ultra low phosphorous $75 new. Reagents are expired. In new condition. Throw me an offer!

Tropic Marin Syn-biotic 200 gallon salt. Used about 5 gallons. Throw me an offer!

Jebao Dp-4. Dosing pump. Throw me an offer!

Milwaukee Salinity reader MA887. Throw me an offer!

Tropic Marin Plus np. 2 brand new bottles. Throw me an offer!

I also still have Alkatronic,Dosetronic,Mastertronic for sale that I will be boxing up as soon as livestock is transferred to new tank. All three machines working great with pictures on another sell thread of mine or just ask. Reasonable offers please.

pickup in Bourbonnais or I can meet halfway around Tinley or Orland park range.

Thank you for looking! IMG_0714.jpeg IMG_0713.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kalk reactor, Tropic Marin Salt, Milwaukee Refractometer ***SOLD***

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Triton core method 7.

$150 for both sets. 4 5 liter jugs per set. Paid over $400 incredible deal, first come,first served.

Mr. GoodStuff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful with this guy, sent him money on Venmo for mastertronic and said it was all boxed up ready to go. Then asked why he only received $441 instead of $450 we agreed on, told him it was the venmo fees. He sent money back and said he can't accept payment as "goods and services" because he doesn't want to be scammed.

Offered to pick up the unit from him and we agreed we would meet the next day and said he'd send me an address in a few where to meet. Never messaged me back. Messaged him next day asked if we were still good and he responded and said he's "having issues" with the mastertronic about cleaning the vials and he has to reach out to the company and it may take a few days. But the day before it was boxed up and ready to ship?

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Someone sounds a little triggered and upset they couldn’t have their way. How about be a man and talk to me directly? Yes, I have been scammed via PayPal. After looking at Venmo’s policy, you can reverse charges for any reason and it’s the season for scamming. I said I would rather just meet up so you can look at the item, makes sure you are happy with it and pay cash. What’s wrong with that? Oh, you didn’t like that something came up with the machine and I took the high road to make sure I’m not selling you something that wasn’t working.

What if I shipped it to you and accepted Venmo and you couldn’t connect the WiFi for the life of you? I’m guessing by your behavior now, you would have filed a claim right away because you didn’t receive what you thought. Everything I sell has been in brand new condition with the utmost care taken. Everything I have sold, I have given half off or more from what I paid for it. $1200 Mastertronic selling for $450. Yeah, watch out for me!

I simply forgot to take out the vials and empty them for transit so they wouldn’t leak on the way to meet you. When you unlink the Mastertronic, I have to reset the WiFi as that is the only way to move the carousel to remove the vials. The WiFi would not connect no matter what I tried. Anyone that owns Focustronic equipment can testify that raspberry pi WiFi is very finicky. I wont sell anything that isn’t 100% in working condition.

I told you I needed to contact the manufacturer, and that’s what I did. They didn’t respond till later in the day since they are based overseas. It actually turned out to be a simple fix. I had the Focustronic app loaded on multiple devices that prevented it from connecting to my 2.4ghz. I deleted all devices except my phone and it connected right away.

Lastly, How did I inconvenience you? With a couple of messages? ….. I have been a member on 3 reefing forums under the same name since 2015 and earlier and have sold many, many things. Reach out to anyone I have sold to for feedback if you question my integrity.

Judging is easy,huh?

Mr. GoodStuff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone sounds a little triggered and upset they couldn’t have their way. How about be a man and talk to me directly? Yes, I have been scammed via PayPal. After looking at Venmo’s policy, you can reverse charges for any reason and it’s the season for scamming. I said I would rather just meet up so you can look at the item, makes sure you are happy with it and pay cash. What’s wrong with that? Oh, you didn’t like that something came up with the machine and I took the high road to make sure I’m not selling you something that wasn’t working.

What if I shipped it to you and accepted Venmo and you couldn’t connect the WiFi for the life of you? I’m guessing by your behavior now, you would have filed a claim right away because you didn’t receive what you thought. Everything I sell has been in brand new condition with the utmost care taken. Everything I have sold, I have given half off or more from what I paid for it. $1200 Mastertronic selling for $450. Yeah, watch out for me!

I simply forgot to take out the vials and empty them for transit so they wouldn’t leak on the way to meet you. When you unlink the Mastertronic, I have to reset the WiFi as that is the only way to move the carousel to remove the vials. The WiFi would not connect no matter what I tried. Anyone that owns Focustronic equipment can testify that raspberry pi WiFi is very finicky. I wont sell anything that isn’t 100% in working condition.

I told you I needed to contact the manufacturer, and that’s what I did. They didn’t respond till later in the day since they are based overseas. It actually turned out to be a simple fix. I had the Focustronic app loaded on multiple devices that prevented it from connecting to my 2.4ghz. I deleted all devices except my phone and it connected right away.

Lastly, How did I inconvenience you? With a couple of messages? ….. I have been a member on 3 reefing forums under the same name since 2015 and earlier and have sold many, many things. Reach out to anyone I have sold to for feedback if you question my integrity.

Judging is easy,huh?
So you fixed or figured out the issue yet you still left me hanging with no update or reply.

Venmo lets you pay with credit card regardless if it’s goods and services or friends and family… you can easily file chargeback if I paid you in person through Venmo but the fact that you basically accepted to ship the item to me and then send money because I didn’t send as friends payment seems like you’d be the one trying to scam. Let’s not forget there’s a sticky thread saying you can’t be doing unprotected payments.

As for the vials story sure I guess it may be believable but you were ready to ship it to me with the vials filled so there’s that. And no I wouldn’t file a claim, if it didn’t work I’d send it back to you.

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a track record of selling many items with zero issues and positive feedback which you could have easily researched on here, but chose not to. Again, instead of being a man and talking to me first, you try to shame me on a public forum.

Integrity matters, and since you don’t have any, we are done here.

reefchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can 100% vouch for @Naturalreef I’ve purchased several items from him and he has even given me free items to me! He takes extremely good care of his stuff and everything I’ve gotten is in brand new or almost brand new condition. Not many people take good care of their stuff like he does!

mike ob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve also bought items from Nick (Naturalreef) and he’s 100% a stand up guy. I wouldn’t do anything but PayPal myself for the same reason.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back