Reef-esque Pumpkin Carvings

needbiggertanks

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
594
Reaction score
565
Location
St. Paul MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So being new to the Twin Cities, we went to some sort of "Pumpkin Nights" showing at the Fair grounds... the opening part was aquatic themed so I thought I would shate the phone pics I took...

1bb46eb88942f02fd606d09c41894ad7.jpg
7a4866cc5ae4cee8f3c89e285aa28266.jpg
72867ed96993b31dc203b784178d1599.jpg
51ec5b057298093daf4c89b58e00707d.jpg
4c42991de5282f59a21eef1ab6188c41.jpg
7dc3aa7987e303ca05d23ab7a1eaa20f.jpg
1e72c42d7e4282cee7a97c716e6924f3.jpg
471deffecf65c89f797c1df1eec22292.jpg
3e84e5ae2819a13099c5eead12e6255b.jpg
1e954f051f9e52a9c5b3545cf45f4075.jpg
 
Those are all so neat, love the different colored lights as well!

The girlfriend and I carved this one the halloween before last :)
20151025_132807.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new