Reef Exclusives

AlvinDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
62
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
First time ordering from Reef Exclusives and I'm super happy. Price is reasonable, not overinflated. Corals came in, polyps extended in the bags. All 5 frags looked just like they did in the website photos. And would you just look at the size of that thing!?!! Ordered a frag, got a branch! Will order from them again.

20260226_121418.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new