Reef Eye Candy around Fredericksburg Virginia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lt Nos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lt Nos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Eagle River, Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm traveling there for a week and wanted to know if anyone new of a good store or public aquarium in the area?

Wouldn't it be great if Rev stood up an interactive map when all stores and public aquariums in the united states? I travel a lot and would love to be able to find every local indoor reef.
 
I think this is a great idea! I will check into it for sure. If anyone knows how we could do this easily please contact me!
 
Found the Richmond reef club site with two promising stores, I guess searching "town your in" club is a good short term solution.
 
Try Fish World in Richmond. And Atlantis is also a good store close on the west side of Richmond. Fish World has some great stuff so if you chose one, I would go with that one. Hope that helps.
 
Unfortunately nothing in Fredericksburg.

In terms of local stores, Fins and Feathers in Ashburn (1.5 hours north), Petland in Alexandria, Atlantis and Fish World in Richmond (1 hour south).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new