• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Factory Pro X4 pumps

Jainc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I have 4 Reef Factory pumps 2 have been used for about 2 weeks and 2 are Brand new in the box. They didn’t dose the micro amount of elements consistently. I went a different way. The two used one have less then 10 minutes of run time on them.

For the used ones asking 200.00 and 300.00 for the new ones obo. Shipping is not included in that price.

IMG_5604.jpeg IMG_5605.jpeg IMG_5607.jpeg IMG_5608.jpeg IMG_5609.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new