Reef Factory Smart Roller Large - Replacement Rolls

  • Thread starter Thread starter vabben
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vabben

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
497
Reaction score
625
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for replacement rolls for my Reef Factory Large Smart Roller. Anyone know where I can buy and possibly stock up?
 
I'm looking for replacement rolls for my Reef Factory Large Smart Roller. Anyone know where I can buy and possibly stock up?
I would use a third party filter roll

Precision converting is the company I use, and I have no complaints. Cheaper and customizable. Just tell them the dimensions of the roll.
 
I'm looking for replacement rolls for my Reef Factory Large Smart Roller. Anyone know where I can buy and possibly stock up?
were you able to obtain some from the company the person above recommended? If so, how did it work for you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new