Reef Farmers still around?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMathys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DMathys

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
34
Location
Rancho Cordova
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to get a hold of Reef Farmers as I want to get one of their cryptic seed packs but haven't had any luck. Curious, anyone able to order from them recently? Or does anyone know of a place that sells something similar?

Thanks in advance.
 
bump
no clue what they are but googling now
anyone know if they’re around?
 
bump. I emailed them a few times with now response.
 
Trying to get a cryptic area myself. Would Tampa Bay Saltwater rocks work for that?
 
Trying to get a cryptic area myself. Would Tampa Bay Saltwater rocks work for that?
I think so. I just recently got a "Jar Package" from them for exactly this purpose and am pleased with the variety of life that came in on the rocks. Sponges, bivalves, various worms and feather dusters, even a small crab of some kind. Everything shipped submerged in water which is paramount for getting all that life into your tank. I will say that I have heard of people getting pests such as gorilla crabs, even Eunicid worms. But I felt comfortable putting it in the cryptic fuge in my sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new