OP
OP
etan714

etan714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the compliments. Please don't ask me about selling on the thread. I don't want to violate the site's terms of use. I am just here to show my stuff.

Brittmcoleman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not realize it was a violation of the terms of use. I asked because I saw you had listed a physical location you would be selling your pieces in prior comments. ‍♀️

I appreciate the compliments. Please don't ask me about selling on the thread. I don't want to violate the site's terms of use. I am just here to show my stuff.

OP
OP
etan714

etan714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not realize it was a violation of the terms of use. I asked because I saw you had listed a physical location you would be selling your pieces in prior comments. ‍♀
No sweat, that must have been quite some time ago. This thread has been going for a while and I am not always consistent with how often I post. No offense meant. Just trying to keep the mods happy.

Mark'os Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How nice to have that kind of talent, let us know if you start selling prints. I see several I really enjoy and would look very nice on the wall behind my tank.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back