• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef for sale with all equipment

lariat8099

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rimless 65 gallon reef tank for sale. Loaded tons of zoas tons of green star polyp some SPS Lots of fish Apex system installed. Apex DOS. Currently on a reef link system. Custom oak cabinet. Chiller. RoDi top off tank. With system in the garage I’ll add to the package. Currently running 3 radion lights with diffuser on all three. I’m in St Augustine Florida so this is pick up only. Will not piece out the system. It’s a great setup and I’m hating to part with it. But personal issues at home and can’t take it with me. I’ll add pictures in the morning due to everything in the night mode at this time. Asking $3000 for everything. If interested let me know. Thank you
71644ea2b039adc961d9bb46e6452d6c.jpg
e8cb349d2ddcf82a224eb3a1d49013d6.jpg

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back