• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Gardeners most wanted

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most wanted:

Lord of the Rings
Lunar Eclipse
Rockstar Supernova
PRPE's
Safecrackers

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of true Safecrackers I can trade you. A close friend of mine actually got them directly from GreenEyedBlackCat!

OP
OP
Reef Gardener

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stix - I dont have much to trade yet, I'll post pics of the stuff I do have soon. Although since you are getting into the SPS I have a really nice Pink Birdsnest with the blue polyps that I can frag if you are interested.

Marvin - That would be great, I really enjoyed the MASM swap and am looking forward to the next one. Its nice to meet everyone. Supernovas are another one of the pink morphs look similar to the LOTR but with a purple center instead of the green.

Last edited:

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Gardener, I have some LOTR. If you wanna trade I am more than willing to do a trade with you. You did infact hook me up with an awesome moonlight, which btw was an absolute steal! I cannot wait to hook it up in my new bowfront.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still game for the birdsnest trade? If so I can ship out tomorrow...I have something else going out them also so it will be easy to do them all on the same day.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%

Back