Reef Keeper Elite NET new in box $200

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magnus042
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Magnus042

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new in box reefkeeper elite part number 30-0011-002
Not interested in parting it out.
 
5C550433-BA77-443A-9C2F-71691359B671.jpeg
B019C772-F771-4121-89C2-52C9CCD3B836.jpeg
ACD0DD9A-DFF1-4AE7-98D2-75024FAD3DF0.jpeg
 
still available
 
I see no message, can you try again?
 
Gonna bump this up and drop the price to $150
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new