Reef Keeper Lite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Striike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Striike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
131
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some of you have aquarium controllers. I just ordered one for my tank, but am having some issues trying to decide where to mount it. I have a 3 year old, and 1 month old daughter, so am concerned about mounting it on the lower part of the stand. I was thinking maybe either mounting it inside the bottom, or on the canopy, but have concerns about moisture. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
Nevermind. Just downloaded the user manual, I can lock the key pad, so my kids can't kill my tank. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new