REEF KINETICS BLACK FRIDAY SALES!!

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Red Modern Black Friday Sale Email Header (2).gif

Hello everyone,

Stay updated on the latest Reef Kinetics Black Friday bundles and sales by tuning in to this thread!

We are excited to offer a 20% discount on our flagship product, the ReefBot Lab Device! This advanced device automates water testing for all of your essential aquarium parameters, including alkalinity, calcium, magnesium, nitrate, and phosphate, as well as 13 other parameters such as iron, potassium, copper, and more.
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-20 at 12.51.58 PM.jpeg

The ReefBot Lab is controlled through a mobile app or web dashboard, allowing you to easily schedule and receive test results.

Don't miss out! Check it out here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Red Modern Black Friday Sale Email Header (2).gif

Exclusive Black Friday Sale - 20% Off ReefBot Lab! Don't Miss Out - Reserve yours before December 1st!

Enjoy a fantastic 20% discount on our ReefBot Lab device - your ultimate solution for effortless aquarium water testing.

What's ReefBot Lab?
The ReefBot Lab automates multiple essential water-quality tests for your aquarium. Manage tests, get real-time notifications, and track results via a user-friendly app.

Limited Offer - Act Fast!
This incredible Black Friday offer is valid until December 1st! Elevate your aquarium care at an unbeatable price!
DSC_2659.jpg

Grab Your Discount:
Visit Reef Kinetics Website now and revolutionize your aquarium maintenance!

Dive in and seize this opportunity! Share your excitement below. Don't miss this chance to upgrade your aquarium care with ReefBot Lab!

1-Year Review Video and Testimonial!
Want to check how the ReefBot performs with time? Check out ReefDude's one-year review video!

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. I'm in the USA, trying to purchase this on my VISA card, but my card is being declined for whatever reason and it's good. I just called my company who thought someone was making fraudulent purchases and straightened it out but there is no problem with my card. Is this common?

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. I'm in the USA, trying to purchase this on my VISA card, but my card is being declined for whatever reason and it's good. I just called my company who thought someone was making fraudulent purchases and straightened it out but there is no problem with my card. Is this common?
Hello,

Sorry to hear about this. We did indeed face a couple of issues similar to this recently and they were sorted out with the banks when the clients called them.

We will send you a message with an alternative method if your bank is not able to help.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back