Reef Koi Bounce. First time I frag anything

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
1,699
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title. How could I go about fragging it properly? Should I wait till it’s bigger or just go for it? It’s about the size of a half dollar when fully open

Edit: I’m worried I’ll hurt the bubbles or even pop them
 
Last edited:
Forgot the pics

8F6F496C-4829-46F5-B874-7CDFE3C947EC.jpeg


6666554E-6654-4BA2-AB8D-38F42544392A.jpeg


CB04AA25-5BB7-4DA1-8A41-BC1F3FA8DBD6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new