Reef Lighting Schedule

jackalexander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
173
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on a good lighting schedule? I can’t change the percentages of blues/whites/reds or at least I don’t think I can because I have the coral life biocube 32. Anyway, I have my pinks on from 10am - 11am, whites from 11am - 5pm, pinks from 5pm - 6pm and then blues from 6pm - 11pm and then lights out till 10am.
 
I am not familiar with your lights. I do 12 hours of lights in my main display. I run Radions and t5s. I do half of the day with all blues and whites and then the last half the day with all the blues plus t5s. With your light I would probably try Blue and White for 8-10 hours a day and see how that works and then adjust if necessary. Really depends upon how strong they are, you don't want to bleach anything out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new