Reef log software?

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend a good reef log software? I used to use ReefCon Pro, but when my hard drive failed, it got deleted. Now I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'm wondering if there are any other good ones out there? I'm currently using an excel spreadsheet, but I'd like one that I could import data froma controller like ReefCon let me.

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex and it's set up for control through my HTC Evo, but I'm looking for something that is computer only where I can enter and graph all of my parameters. My excel spreadsheet does it, just doesn't look pretty

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex and it's set up for control through my HTC Evo, but I'm looking for something that is computer only where I can enter and graph all of my parameters. My excel spreadsheet does it, just doesn't look pretty

Yeah i was googling around and many have excel sheets too...slim pickings when it comes to reef software.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what controller? also do you have the option of exporting the log file?

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use excel to keep track of my parameters. It is easy to use and will automatically update your graphs when you enter new data. Most people have excel already, if you don't you can dl java's office suite for free and it works the same way as microshafts office suite.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 74 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back