Reef mat 250 vs smart roller s

  • Thread starter Thread starter agv269
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

agv269

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
14
Location
Kalamazoo
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
New to the hobby only 4 months in. I have a 30 gallon with 5-7 gallon sump. It’s pretty heavily stocked. I’ve been looking at roller mats and can’t decide between reef mat or smart roller. Any and all information /recommendations greatly appreciated. It dosent have to be those two if anyone has had a good experience with any other filter rollers in open to suggestions. Thanks in advance guys!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new