• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef moonshiners bottle holders $45 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
45-70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, after many many drafts and trial runs I’m happy to finally release my 2oz bottle holders. The nameplates are moveable to each users preference. Buyers can choose which nameplates they want if only buying a 5 bottle holder. Buying two holders will come with all nameplates shown in the draft picture. Happy to discuss any preferred changes on the labels for a small fee.

Pricing:
$40 shipped for each 5 spot holder with your choice of nameplates.$70 shipped for two 5 bottle holders with all name plates.

PM with any questions or to set up an order!

IMG_0287.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new