Reef Nutrition and Trace Elements Assistance

ReefChef19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this has been talked about plenty, but I'm just in the researching phase and would like a little information. I finally have all of my parameters right where I would like them, I'm using one scoop of Tropic Marin Bio - Calcium daily to maintain my levels. I use about .15 alkalinity daily. Do you guys have any experience with Red Sea AB+ coral nutrition or something similar? As of right now I only have about 9 sticks and about to add 4 montis, but I will be gradually adding moving forward mostly sticks and euphyllia. I look at my corals the same as my fish, a living organism that I don't want to kill due to my lack of knowledge. I want to have the best opportunity of growing the best corals that I can! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Ive also just started adding brightwell amino acids. Thanks

Screenshot_20200424-123451_Apex Fusion.jpg
20200424_123340.jpg

Sharir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion, any amino acid would be good for your corals... Brightwell aquatics coral amino works well from what I hear. Acro power is another time tested supplement for an Acro dominant reef tank.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.7%
Back