Reef Octopus 150-S

Fritzhamer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
762
Reaction score
649
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In like new condition. I switched to a NYOS for the smaller footprint. This is a slimming beast though.

$175 shipped lower 48

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Sold, please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new