Reef Octopus classic 110 Internal Skimmer New!

Item Price
225.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

michigan-reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
21
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This skimmer is new. I only opened it to verify that it is all there and not broken. It is in perfect new condition and comes with everything it should. You will get exactly what is shown in the photos.I bought this for a tank I was planning to set up and never got around to doing it. I am asking $225 plus actual shipping costs. Message me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will ship this inside of a larger box to protect it. I can only accept paypal. Thanks for looking.

classic-110.JPG classic-110-2.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0002.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new